Here We Come!

Here We Come!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Taking Responsibility for Every Dollar

Barack Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm, mmm) is so smart that he was able to say with a straight face;

“… we’re taking responsibility for every dollar we spend. We’ve done what some said was impossible: preventing wasteful spending on outdated weapons systems that even the Pentagon said it didn’t want. We’ve combed the budget, cutting waste and excess wherever we could. I’m still committed to halving the deficit we inherited by the end of my first term. And I made clear from day one that I would not sign a health insurance reform bill if it raised the deficit by one dime – and neither the House nor Senate bill does.”

I couldn’t have said it without laughing out loud. It’s hard to even read it without laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment