Here We Come!

Here We Come!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Take Out Loans to Hire Workers

Barack Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm, mmm) is so smart that he knows all small businessmen take out loans so they can hire more workers than they need. That’s why he said, “The small businesses I talk to --- and I've been talking to a lot of them as I've been traveling around the country over the last several months -- their biggest problem is right now they can't get credit out of their banks so they're uncertain about that. And they're still uncertain about orders -- do they just have enough customers to justify them doing more. It's looking better at this point. But that's not the rationale for people saying, I'm not hiring. Let me put it this way. Most small businesses right now, if they've got enough customers to make a profit and they can get the bank loans required to boost their payroll, boost their inventory, and sell to those customers, they will do so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment